Got a date night? Looking for the perfect summer waves? Feeling like channeling your inner Bey? For the days you want to get that fierce, #IWokeUpLikeThis (but really didn’t), big hair look…
We gotchu girl 👊🏽
Today we are so excited to be collaborating again with our good friend and celebrity hairstylist Roger Medina to recreate this flawless look on the beautiful Rita, transforming her hair from short and thin to long, thick, voluminous, Beyonce inspired waves.
Watch the video tutorial below or keep scrolling for text instructions on how to achieve this fierce look:
Before we start with the process, ensure your hair is all brushed out and free from any knots.
1. Using hair clips, separate your hair into 4 sections and start teasing the bottom section of your hair like so:
2. Clip in your Luxy Hair extensions – Rita is using her 220g Luxies in Off Black for this look.
3. Start curling your hair with a hot iron – remember to apply heat protectant before curling your hair to avoid damage.
4. Repeat Step 1,2 and 3 throughout the rest of your hair. That’s it!
5. Go back into your hair and use a little bit of texture spray and back comb to create some volume and get that big Beyonce hair.
And ta da! Big, beautiful, Beyoncé hair 😍
With this look, Roger was going for Beyonce’s voluminous hair without a part and a little bit of texture to get that natural, fierce and sexy look.
However, if you guys want to experiment a little more with your Luxy Hair here is another tutorial below that is just as easy to achieve:
Boho Hairstyles: Boho Twist Braid
And that’s a wrap! Be sure to follow Roger on Insta at @rogermedinahair. If you guys try this tutorial out tag us on Instagram @luxyhair and use the hashtag #luxyhair for a chance to be featured.
Products used in this tutorial:
Off Black #1B
Length: 20″ inches