Get the Look: Double Dutch Braid
This ain’t your average summer camp braid. Double dutch braids have been a hit recently, especially among celebrities and beauty bloggers.
Perfect for your workout or girls night, dutch braids can be easily achieved with just a couple of tools. Loosen the braids for a more Bohemian look or keep them tight for a polished hairstyle.
Below is a full step-by-step tutorial by Luxy Hair on how to get Double Dutch Braids. But first, here are just a few things you need to know.
Things you will need:
- Sectioning comb
- Clear or black elastic (depending on hair color)
Tips on how to get the look:
- This look works best with 2nd or 3rd day hair.
- Brush your hair to remove any tangles and your hair will be much easier to braid.
- Use a sectioning comb to part your hair in the middle of your head.
- Dutch braid as tight as possible, then you can always go back and loosen the braids for a ‘messy’ look.
What do you think about this classic hairstyle turned trendy? Let us know in the comments below!